top of page

SuperShine All-Purpose Cleaner

A staple product, our SuperShine: All Purpose Cleaner is biodegradable, non-toxic, and contains no phosphates, making it a great cleaner for kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, playrooms, workshops, floors, walls, appliances, garbage cans, diaper pails, pet areas, and any other areas not harmed by water. As a cleaner, degreaser, and deodorizer, this product leaves a long-lasting, lavender scent ensuring that the area is not only disinfected, but remains fresh.

WARNING: Causes eye irritation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Read label before use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. If problem persists, call a Poison Center or get medical attention. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately.

In case of transportation or first aid emergency contact: CHEMTEL (800) 255-3924

bottom of page