top of page

SunShine Cleaner/Degreaser

sunshine.PNG

Biodegradable, non-toxic, and no phosphates, this product removes cooking grease splatters and stains from walls, countertops, appliances and kitchen fixtures. Citrus derivatives assist in emulsifying grease, leaving a fresh fragrance. This product can be used on any surface not harmed by water and effectively cleans tools and machinery while eliminating stains from ink, grease, and grime.

WARNING: Causes eye irritation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Read label before use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF ON SKIN: Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Rinse skin with water. If skin irritation persists: Get medical attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. If problem persists, call a Poison Center or get medical attention. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately.

In case of transportation or first aid emergency contact: CHEMTEL (800) 255-3924

bottom of page